We’re committed to keeping our environment as safe as possible.
– Following strict sanitization procedures and cleaning between each visit.
– Using cleaning solutions approved by the CDC against SARS-CoV-2. EPA Registration numbers: 4822-593, 777-114,777-99, 11525-30
– Limiting visits to individuals and same household guests.
– There will be no overlap in appointment times.
– Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
– Ensuring one way flow in the gallery upon entry as guided by floor stanchions, decals and signage
– Staff/employees are required to wear a three-layer mask at minimum and have been properly fit-tested and certified to wear respirators approved by the CDC.
– Providing Purell brand soap in the restrooms
– Ensuring access to hand sanitizer (a minimum of 60% alcohol content) to all visitors
– Providing visitors with disposable gloves upon request or as an alternative to using hand sanitizer
– Ensuring we have a 90-day supply of face masks and disposable gloves for staff
– Posting information provided by the CDC/WHO on our Arts Bulletin Board and in the restrooms
– Continuing with recommended social distancing guidelines (minimum of 6′)
– Using floor decals as friendly reminders of such guidelines
– Utilizing a plexiglass guard at the counter
– Aiding in contact tracing. Sign in is required for entry.
– Implementing additional CDC/State guidelines and suggestions as the situation progresses.
– You may review our “NY Forward Business Re-Opening Safety Plan” during your next visit.
– Offering alternative PPE, including face shields, for those needing special accommodations.
– We’ve added 2 additional space appropriate air purifiers with HEPA filters bringing the total in the Gallery to 5 units that cycle 5 complete air changes per hour.
We are committed to supporting the Artists we represent and remain available to our Clients.
We’re still here for you…and the 50 Artists we represent. We are doing our very best to navigate the current situation. We will continue to explore creative solutions to work through this together. We will adapt and comply as necessary to the current situation as it evolves. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Feel free to reach out if you have questions or concerns.
Stay happy, safe and healthy. We care about you…
Jesse, John and Lin