Last Updated: Monday, November 16 2020
UPDATE: As of Monday, November 16 we are limiting appointments to individuals, families and tight social circles in 30-minute increments. We are open by appointment only. We are still available by phone and email 7 days a week during normal business hours Monday-Friday 10-5:30, Saturday 10-6 and Sunday Noon-6. Want to stop in to see the exhibit? No problem. Just give us a call in advance of your visit (607) 936-2011. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
We care about you. We care about you, the Artists we represent and our community. We’re doing our best to keep everyone safe.
What you need to know about West End Gallery’s business operations:
The Gallery is now open by appointment only. We are currently in “Phase II Reopening” in NYS. We submitted our Reopening Business Affirmation on 5/16/20 and created our “NY Forward Business Reopening Safety Plan” which is available for all visitors to review. However, out of an abundance of caution, due to the rise in COVID cases in our region, we have decided to schedule Gallery visits by appointment.
We are available by phone and email during normal business hours 7 days a week! Please reach out during these hours to set up your private appointment.
Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 5:30
Saturday: 10:00 – 6:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 5:00
Upon arrival at the Gallery, we are requiring that visitors please:
– Updated 11/16/20: Appointments are limited to individuals, families and tight social circles
– Updated 10/2/20: Sign in when you arrive (provide name, City/State of residence, time in/out)
– Updated 10/2/20: Limit visits to 30 minutes or less
– Wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose for the duration of the visit
– Use the provided hand sanitizer at either entrance station
– Follow the directional arrows for safest movement through the Gallery
– Maintain minimum 6′ social/physical distance during the visit
Are we cancelling any upcoming events?
No. Our events will be modified. We are proceeding with our 2020 Exhibit Schedule modifying all previously scheduled events. In lieu of our traditional Opening Receptions we are extending the celebration on Opening Day from Noon – 7:00 pm. We are staggering all visits and limiting appointments to groups of 10 or fewer guests for the time being.
You can still enjoy the exhibit from home.
We will post the exhibit online the same day the exhibit opens. After all, the show must go on…online!