Are we cancelling any upcoming events? No way. Our events will be modified. We are proceeding with our 2021 Exhibit Schedule. In lieu of our traditional evening opening receptions, we are hosting a day-long celebration! Join us on Opening Day from Noon – 7pm when we are open for walk-ins with limited capacity. If we are at capacity, please call and leave your cell number. We will call you when we have space available. Private appointments are no longer offered on Opening Day. Please call in advance if you’d like to set up a private appointment before Opening Day for a special preview! All exhibits will also debut online.
Additional Safety measures we have in place.
– Utilizing 5 space-appropriate air purifying units with HEPA filters that each cycle 5 complete air changes per hour.
– Utilizing thermo-hygrometers throughout the building to maintain the safest air quality/conditions
– Sanitizing surfaces regularly throughout the day.
– Using cleaning solutions proven to be effective against SARS-CoV-2: EPA reg. #s: 4822-593, 777-114,777-99, 11525-30, 84368-1-84150.
– Providing Purell brand soap and hand sanitizer
– Providing visitors with disposable gloves upon request or as an alternative to using hand sanitizer
– Ensuring we have a supply of face masks and disposable gloves for visitors
– At risk employees may wear a CDC approved N95 respirator that has been professionally fit-tested.
– Posting information provided by the CDC/WHO on our Arts Bulletin Board and in the restrooms
– Continuing with recommended social distancing guidelines
– Using floor decals as friendly reminders of such guidelines
– Utilizing a plexiglass guard at the counter
– Our “NY Forward Business Re-Opening Safety Plan” is available for guests to review.
– Offering alternative PPE and private appointments for those needing special accommodations.
We are committed to supporting the Artists we represent and remain available to our Clients.
We’re still here for you…and the 50 Artists we represent. We will continue to evolve our business and operations as time progresses. We look forward to seeing you. Feel free to reach out if you have questions or concerns.
Stay happy, safe and healthy. We care about you…
Jesse, John and Lin