Our response to COVID-19
Art offers hope and respite in difficult times.
We care about you.
We care about you, the Artists we represent and our community. As global health concerns rise, we’re doing our best to keep you safe while continuing to support the 50 Artists we represent who rely on us for their livelihood. It’s important to keep the arts alive, especially when we need it the most.
What you need to know about West End Gallery’s business operations:
The Gallery’s doors are temporarily closed to the public. We are working very hard from home and remain available to you by phone and email during regular business hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 5:30
Saturday: 10:00 – 4:00
We are moving forward with our 2020 Exhibit Schedule. We will continue to debut new exhibits online on the days Opening Receptions were originally scheduled. The show must go on…online.
Please inquire about the availability of the following services:
– When permitted, Private appointments
– When permitted, Curbside art delivery
– When permitted, Non-contact local home deliveries
– Shipping services – worldwide, fully insured
* The above services will only be provided with all possible precautions being taken for the safety of everyone concerned. We will follow strict CDC guidelines when providing these services.
Have we cancelled any events?
Yes. The Opening Reception for the “Spotlight Exhibit featuring: Bibi S. Brion, Cynthia Cratsley, Amy Hutto and Judy Soprano” scheduled to open on April 24th has been cancelled. However, the show must go on…online and will debut on our website Friday, April 24, the same date the Opening Reception was originally scheduled. Once the ban on public gatherings is lifted, we will move forward with our regularly scheduled public events: opening receptions, artist demos, Arts In Bloom, GlassFest etc… with additional safety precautions in place.
How will you know about any changes to our operations?
We will keep you updated on any additional cancellations and/or changes in business hours and operations on this page and through social media and email announcements. Follow us: Facebook / Twitter / Join Email List
Some of the new precautions we are taking to make our environment as safe as possible:
– Following new strict sanitization procedures
– Using masks and/or face coverings when working with Clients/Artists
– Using disposable gloves when handling artwork
– Providing antibacterial or antimicrobial soap in the restrooms
– Providing access to hand sanitizer and/or wipes to all visitors
– Providing visitors with disposable gloves upon request
– Placing informational posters provided by the CDC on our Arts Bulletin Board and in the restrooms
– Continuing with recommended social distancing guidelines
– Implementing any additional CDC/State guidelines and suggestions as the situation progresses
We are committed to supporting the Artists we represent and remaining available to our Clients.
We’re still here for you, even if that is from afar. We are doing our very best to navigate the current situation. We will continue to explore creative solutions to work through this together. We will adapt and comply as necessary to the current situation as it evolves. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We’re still working hard carrying on with our regularly scheduled exhibits online and maintaining our normal work schedule…even if from a distance. Feel free to reach out if you have questions or concerns.
Stay happy, safe and healthy.
We care about you…
Jesse, John and Lin