Additional Safety measures we have in place.
– Ensuring no overlap in appointment times.
– Utilizing 5 new air purifying units with HEPA filters that each cycle 5 complete air changes per hour.
– Sanitizing surfaces regularly throughout the day, between appointments.
– Using cleaning solutions approved by the CDC against SARS-CoV-2: EPA registration numbers: 4822-593, 777-114,777-99, 11525-30
– Providing Purell brand soap and hand sanitizer
– Providing visitors with disposable gloves upon request or as an alternative to using hand sanitizer
– Ensuring we have a 90-day supply of face masks and disposable gloves for staff
– At risk employees may wear a CDC approved N95 respirator that has been professionally fit-tested.
– Posting information provided by the CDC/WHO on our Arts Bulletin Board and in the restrooms
– Continuing with recommended social distancing guidelines (minimum of 6′)
– Using floor decals as friendly reminders of such guidelines
– Utilizing a plexiglass guard at the counter
– Aiding in contact tracing. Sign in is required for entry.
– Our “NY Forward Business Re-Opening Safety Plan” is available for guests to review.
– Offering alternative PPE for those needing special accommodations.
We are committed to supporting the Artists we represent and remain available to our Clients.
We’re still here for you…and the 50 Artists we represent. We are doing our very best to navigate the current situation. We will continue to explore creative solutions to work through this together. We will adapt and comply as necessary to the current situation as it evolves. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Feel free to reach out if you have questions or concerns.
Stay happy, safe and healthy. We care about you…
Jesse, John and Lin